10ml diffuser blend
Jagun means homeland in Gumbaynggirr, when I think of home I think of bush and
water, This blend is what the bush smells like to me, I think of woodsy scents and the
wattle tree. This blend is a rich wood scent combined with the sweet scent of Geranium and wattle, when you visit the Mid north coast in spring you will follow the trail of wattles all along the coast.
Connecting, adventurous and bright.
Add up to 4 drops to diffuser. Diffuse up to 40 minutes 3 times a day, in a well ventilated space.
Santalum spicatum (Australian Sandalwood), Acacia dealbata (Wattle) and Pelargonium
graveolens (Geranium) pure essential oil.
Always store in a cool, dry, dark place avoiding any direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly on bottle between usage. Best used within 12 months
- Always patch test and discontinue use if any irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or have any medical condition consult with your medical professional first.
- In the unlikely event a reaction occurs discontinue and seek medical advice immediately.
This product is cleansed and cleared while setting intentions with a beautiful ochre, eucalyptus and paperbark burning bundle made from and on country.
*PLEASE NOTE, Earth Jinda and Wurrumay Collective holds no responsibility over any possible negative reactions to all of the ingredients used within any and all of our products. Patch testing is always recommended and if irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Please read all ingredients and safety information carefully and thoroughly. These holistic options are not to be replaced with professional medical advice. I am not a health professional and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. please consult your health professional to discuss your personal suitability*